We are sincerely thanks to our reviewer who give their time to peer-review articles submitted to nternational Journal of Research in Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics. Extremely thorough and careful peer-review is an important task of publishing high quality academic papers.
Reviewer holds the maximum responsibility for the acceptance of manuscript in International Journal of Research in Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics (IJRPP) .Every reviewer is requested to strictly adhere to the roles and responsibilities mentioned below.
- Please check for assigned manuscripts at least two days once, which can be visible only after reviewer login.
- Download the assigned manuscript and review the work or the editor may also send the manuscript to the reviewers mail Id.
- Check whether the work is up to the standards for publishing at International Journal of Research in Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics
- Comments if any about the manuscript should be submitted from the comments tab after reviewer login.
- Reviewers should not contact the author through mobile/telephone/mail for any queries regarding the manuscript if found by mistake any wahere in the manuscript.
- Reviewers should not print the manuscript or use the manuscript for lecture or any other purpose which is under review process.
- Corrections/decisions on manuscript should be notified by reviewer in 15 days.
- Please inform to editor through mail or telephonic call or from his dashboard if the reviewer is not interested to review the assigned manuscript within 48 hours.